These days it is a very important concern that is always bugging any & all the new emerging entrepreneurs mind. How to expand there business? both local & global. Let’s talk on this how some research guide you on this path
Localize Your Content
It is very essential that that the audience you are targeting is able to connect with the content you have written or you are about to write. Hence, try to understand your audience & write how they would like to read
With the help of a local translator & via a tool ‘because most tools only translate the word written they do not retain the speech, sense or the context of the original text
Validate Your New Market
- Start with understanding the scope of your business, product or services in the market you want to enter (both local & global).
Why is this important? To get a feel of the market readiness, user or consumer awareness & competitor. In other words how prepared is the market.
This can be done with the help of some free tools to start with like
- Google Market Finder
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trends
- Google Public Data Directory
- Bing Research Tool
- Do I need to work on content first?
- Should I get my content translated?
- Does pricing needs a revisit?
- Can a discount work?
- Which product or service should I launch my brand with?
- Which product or service has the lowest competition?
Advertising Across Boarders
Support Systems you will need
Understanding the local (in sense) ecosystem i.e both technical & regulatory is very important. It helps in reducing the risk factor
- Check how your website will perform or is performing in the countries where you want to sell your product or services
- Review your supply chain & map your reach to DTC (incase applicable)